Chocolate Covered Craving

FacebookTwitterGoogle+Share

Say ‘Chocolate’. C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E. Didn’t that just make you go “MMMMMM“? Feel your pulse now… Yeah, that’s what I thought. Breathe. Try not to drool. What, are you thinking of making a chocolate run now? [I’m evil like that! :-)]

Notice how you crave for what you’ve ran out of? Right now I’m dreaming of the decadent chocolate we used to dip the mallow cones and these strawberries. I like and don’t like milk chocolate because of that oh-my-god-I-feel-like-I’m-going-to-die-with-the-sweetness, and yet the Callebaut milk chocolate made me feel that it was all worth it — to die of its sweetness and richness, that is. You know that favorite top you wish you have unlimited supply of because you will not live without it? That’s how I feel about this chocolate. I can’t promise not to hoard it next time, along with my usual Green & Black’s white and dark chocolates. Mmmm.

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Now say it with me: MMMMMmmmm. There. That’s today’s version of OM.

If you’re asking why the strawberries have been cut, well here’s my explanation: When we bought them, we didn’t check or think of the stems. Instead of stems, these large strawberries had bushes. Bushes! So I cut them off and stick em with wooden picks. It looks worse, I know.

In light of all this chocolate talk, tell me — What chocolate do you like? I’ll leave my answer in the poll and comments. It’s your turn:

{democracy:6}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

8 Comments

• joy
    February 21, 2008 10:24 am

I like white and milk chocolate for plain eating. Dark chocolate for pairing with wine. Hmm…it really depends on my mood and what I’m eating at the time. It’s weird.

• Elle
    February 21, 2008 11:10 am

I’ll always grab the dark chocolate. The darker, the better. Funny, my husband and I were just talking about this! I said that every once in a (great) while, I dream of ripping the wrapper of a good old Hershey milk chocolate bar and digging in. But for regular snacking, it’s always dark. Our favorite snack is a plate of dark chocolate squares, grapes, and nuts-most often cashews or almonds. Heaven on a little plate. And there’s always a secret bag of Ghirardelli bittersweet chips hidden from the kids. shhhhh……

• February 21, 2008 11:41 am

MMMMMmmmm

• February 21, 2008 12:34 pm

Sometimes I want dark, sometimes I want white and other times, I want milk chocolate. :)

• February 22, 2008 7:46 am

Aaaa! I am a chocolate addict!

I love milk chocolates :)

• joy
    February 22, 2008 12:28 pm

Arnold — Very zen, eh? =)

Patricia — Great minds think alike, my dear.

vkeong — Haha…awesome.

• February 24, 2008 3:15 pm

This photo is so great. I adore strawberries and I adore milk chocolate. And that is why I can’t stop thinking about your photo.

• March 4, 2008 8:39 pm

Help! My girlfriend turned me into a dark chocolate snob! I can’t eat milk chocolate anymore. I must admit I really do love dark chocolate and dark chocolate covered snacks and fruit. I especially love dark chocolate covered cranberries. By the way, did you know that Mounds bars are covered in dark chocolate?

If you have a chance, check out the latest article we put on our blog. It’s about how to tell which chocolate-covered snacks are good for you and which should be regarded as occasional indulgences.

Thanks for this cool article and great pic. I look forward to more.

– Chris Davis