Things are busy here as it’s tax season, and with mommy and daddy filing their taxes for personal and their respective businesses, posting is a wee bit slower than usual. They’ve also been going out to see friends, which is always a good thing. The cocoa brownies weren’t posted as anticipated– our sincere apologies for those who are waiting.
Last week’s fares here at Gourmeted are:
- Lengua Estofada (Braised Beef Tongue) – A Filipino delicacy of beef tongue cooked in tomato based sauce. A toast to offal lovers.
- Pancake Breakfast with the Help of The Scale – Teddy helps daddy test out the new kitchen scale to make delicious pancakes. It’s a great new addition to our kitchen!
- How We Take Food Photos Part I: Tools and Equipment – The first of many in the series on food photography. Come and join us in our quest to take better photos of food!
- Dorie’s Best Chocolate Chip Cookies – Awesome chocolate chip cookies from a recipe that our friend, Patricia, posted about. Yumm!
Things we loved from neighboring food sites:
- Ben’s French Bread – Beautiful homemade bread that we wish we can make someday.
- Michelle’s Pretty Good for Now Buttermilk Biscuits – She’s still on the quest to find The One biscuit recipe, but this looks great to us! If you have a phenomenal biscuit recipe, come on over there and let her know…help a fellow foodie out.
- Elle’s Oven Baked Hooters Style Buffalo Wings – Need I say more? Can’t wait to try this with our Spicy Garlic Sauce
What’s up this week? Take a peek:
- Review of Sauce restaurant
- Part II of How We Take Food Photos: The Grey Card
- Ultimate Cinnamon Rolls
That’s it for now. Have a great week everyone. And happy eating!