“Healthier” Ultimate Brownies

Dare I tamper with our Ultimate Brownies?

Healthier Ultimate Brownies

Yes, yes I did!!!

Hop on over to Craftzine for my guest post about the “healthier” version!

Here are the ingredients of the two versions, side by side:

Battle of the Ultimate Brownies

Download the Original recipe:      Download the PDF recipe for the ORIGINAL Ultimate Brownies

Download the Healthier recipe:   Download the PDF recipe for the HEALTHIER Ultimate Brownies

9 Responses to ““Healthier” Ultimate Brownies”

1. Lauren says:

Woah. Those both look fabulous! Do you know of any GF substitutes for wheat germ? I might just have to try these =D.

2. Kristina says:

Joy, those look great! Is the yogurt full fat Greek yogurt or did you use nonfat? Also, I’ve never heard of demerara sugar. Guess it’s time to google…
    .-= Kristina´s last blog ..Red Curry Shrimp Skewers =-.

3. Laura says:

Wow! they look wonderful! I shall have to give them a try!
    .-= Laura´s last blog ..Intro to Cakes Practical Final….. =-.

4. Ah but it’s still got enough “un”healthy stuff in there that I am sure it is totally delectable!!!
    .-= Mardi@eatlivetravelwrite´s last blog ..Did you eat YOUR rice today? =-.

5. As long as they taste good, then put a couple on a plate!
    .-= The Duo Dishes´s last blog ..Exhausting the Options =-.

6. Sophie says:

They both look so lovely & fabulous even!! But I think that I like the healthier version because I so love the ingredients you have used!

Excellnt pictures as well!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,….Joy!
    .-= Sophie´s last blog ..Sophie’s festive onion, apple & apple cider soup =-.

They don’t look that different too, but honestly as long as there’s chocolate and butter in it, I’m game, heh :)
    .-= Manggy´s last blog ..Claire Clark’s Gingerbread =-.

8. These look and sound fabulous! Love them and the healthy changes you made–I’m saving this and adding to my baking folder.
    .-= lisa @ dandysugar´s last blog ..Creamy Moroccan Chickpea Soup and a Coastal Drive =-.

9. phoebe says:

wow, both brownies look fabulous!!
    i would prefer the healthier version since it’s “healthier” (haha)
    the brownie pictures look so tempting, must try this soon!!
    .-= phoebe´s last blog ..Ë∑üËëóȶôÊ∞£ÂõûÂà∞ÈÅéÂéª – ÊπØÁ®ÆËî•Ëä±&ËÇâȨÜÂÖ®È∫•È∫µÂåÖ =-.